TVTA Martin Conference
November 9-10, 2019
NEW Job Postings
3252 Blackwood Drive, Nashville TN
Veterinary Technician for 1 year
High school education or equivilant
Please e-mail resume to:
We are needing a full time veterinary technician for our well established clinic in the Donelson area. Someone who is reliable, motivated and caring for our 2 doctor practice. Candidate must have 1 year of previous veterinary experience and enjoys working with animals and people. Duties include: Assisting in exam rooms, assisting in surgery, performing dentals and dental x-rays, taking digital X-rays, running lab machines and other duties needed by the doctors. Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer paid holidays, paid vacations, pet benefits, paid CE hours and more!
CARES: Clarksdale Animal Rescue Effort & Shelter
Animal Care Manager
The Company: CARES is a non-profit animal shelter based in Clarksdale,
Mississippi, that offers its employees a rewarding opportunity to make a
difference in the lives of homeless animals.
Clarksdale Animal Rescue Effort & Shelter [CARES] is a forward-thinking,
no-kill animal shelter in a newly refurbished facility which is known for
the great care we take with our animals and our partnerships with ASPCA, MSU,
and the community.
• Experience caring for animals
• An AA degree or Veterinary Tech certificate
• Excellent work references
• Reliable transportation and telephone
• Competence in word processing and spreadsheets
• Provide assistance to the Executive Director on all animal care issues.
• Manage day-to-day operations of the shelter.
• Intake and vaccinate all animals.
• Make daily rounds, evaluating each animal for medical, physical, and social
issues, and providing medical care as needed. Consult with veterinarian.
• Assign and administer all medications and vaccinations in a timely manner.
• Maintain records on all shelter animals, using ShelterLuv.
• Supervise receptionist/staff supervisor.
• Review adoption applications, contact references, and handle adoptions.
• Supervise, direct, and handle maintenance of shelter property and equipment.
• Supervise staff and inventory manager.
• Coordinate with Animal Control Officer (city employee).
• Manage all transports.
• Supervise and manage foster home program.
• Any other duties assigned.
Send resume to CARES, Post Office Box 142, Clarksdale, MS 38614.
Powell Animal Hospital
We are looking for an individual who desires to deliver the best available veterinary care. He/she should be able to lead by example and should be a strong team player that can motivate others to strive for their "personal best". The ideal candidate is a LVT, but other candidates with strong veterinary medical background and the desire to succeed will definitely be considered. Salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
$500 Sign-On Bonus!!! Powell Animal Hospital is looking for an experienced and passionate Veterinary Technician to join their AMAZING team! The ideal candidate is: • an experienced Veterinary technician or LVT • comfortable with laboratory procedures • comfortable with in hospital/out patient care • experienced in anesthesia & surgery Job Overview: The Veterinary Technicians in this practice are regarded as important professionals who help deliver excellent patient care. We practice state-of-the-art medicine with equipment that includes: ultrasound machine; pulse oximeter; isoflorane anesthesia; cardiac and respiratory monitors; EKG machine; a blood pressure machine, chemistry machine; IV infusion pumps; and a computerized record system. Job responsibilities include but not limited to: 1. Outpatient care 2. Laboratory procedures 3. Anesthesia and assisting in surgery; 4. In-hospital care 5. Maintaining equipment
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/5cz6rrh383pw2k88 PI116133025